Who it is for…
This training course is for those who wish to enhance their internal and external auditing skills with a view to adding value to the business and identify opportunities for improvement.
This training course is designed for personnel needing to conduct internal audits based on the organisation’s management system and its suppliers.
Duration and requirements…
- 2 day
- Start time: 9am. End time: 5pm
- Attendance and participation of the full course is required
- Overview of ISO 9001:2015
- Overview of ISO 14001:2015
- Overview of ISO 45001:2018
- Audit Programming
- Auditor Responsibilities
- Pre-audit activities
- Performing the audit
- Reporting the audit
- Correction, cause analysis and corrective action
- Documenting audit findings
Dates and Venues:
(GBP exc. VAT)
|Start Date||Location||Online Booking|
|£595||19 and 20 March 2019||London||Book Now!|
|£595||16 and 17 April 2019||Manchester||Book Now!|
This training course can be delivered as an in-company event for those organisations who have five or more delegates wanting to develop knowledge and skills relating to management system standards. Please call us on +44 (0)1302 898 386 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss specific needs and request a quotation.