Who it is for…
This training course is for those who need to understand the foundation requirements of ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System – Requirements.
Duration and requirements…
- 1 day
- Start time: 9am. End time: 5pm
- The value of an effective quality management system and its contribution to your business
- The purpose and intent of the ISO 9000 series of standards
- Essential definitions and terminology to help you interpret and apply ISO 9001 requirements, and
- The key requirements of ISO 9001 and how they relate to each other to form a robust system
Dates and Venues:
No planned dates during 2018 for public training courses.
This training course can be delivered as an in-company event for those organisations who have five or more delegates wanting to develop knowledge and skills relating to management system standards. Please call us on +44 (0)1302 898 386 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss specific needs and request a quotation.