Who it is for…
Attend this course if you are responsible for managing your organisation’s information security and have been tasked with implementing and conducting internal audits of your ISMS against ISO 27001 requirements.
Duration and requirements…
- 1-day training course.
- Start time: 9am. Approximate end time: 5pm.
- Attendance and participation of the full course is required.
- Develop an understanding of the structure and content of ISO 27001
- Provide insight into the contribution internal ISMS audits can make to the effectiveness of your management system
- Learn how to establish an effective internal audit system which conforms with ISO 27001
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of an internal ISMS auditor
- Gain an understanding on how to plan your audits by developing effective checklists
- Learn how to verify that your current practices in your organisation conform with defined requirements
- Understand that auditing for conformity can improve the stability and robustness of your ISMS
- Develop knowledge on how to gather objective evidence through observation, interviewing and sampling of documentation
- Learn how to report findings accurately
- Understand what corrective action is and who is responsible for taking action
- Learn how to follow up and verify the effectiveness of corrective action taken place
(GBP exc. VAT)
|Start Date||Location||Online Booking|
|£495||No courses planned for 2019|
This training course can be delivered as an in-company event for those organisations who have five or more delegates wanting to develop knowledge and skills relating to management system standards. Please call us on +44 (0)1302 898 386 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss specific needs and request a quotation.