Who it is for…
Attend this course if you are responsible for managing your organisation’s information security and have been tasked with implementing an ISMS certified to ISO 27001.
Duration and requirements…
- 1-day training course.
- Start time: 9am. Approximate end time: 5pm.
- Attendance and participation in the full course are required.
- How to define the scope of an ISMS
- The identification of assets relative to the scope
- How to apply values to the above assets
- The determination of risk to the assets and their potential impact
- The identification of the appropriate controls
- How to determine and produce applicable policies and procedures
- Learn how to identify awareness training
- Gain an understanding of the certification process
Why I should attend…
- To protect your organisation from a breach of information security
- Implement an ISMS in line with ISO 27001 requirements and achieve successful certification to ISO 27001
(GBP exc. VAT)
|Start Date||Location||Online Booking|
|£495||No courses planned for 2019|
This training course can be delivered as an in-company event for those organisations who have five or more delegates wanting to develop knowledge and skills relating to management system standards. Please call us on +44 (0)1302 898 386 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss specific needs and request a quotation.