Who it is for…
The new international standard for occupational health and safety, ISO 45001, published on 12th March 2018. This training course provides delegates with an introduction to the clause requirements of the Standard. It is the ideal training course for organisations needing to develop an occupational health and safety management system and for those needing to migrate their management system from OHSAS 18001.
Duration and requirements…
- 1 day training course.
- Start time: 9am. Approximate end time: 5pm.
- Attendance and participation of the full course is required.
- Overview of ISO 45001
- Application of Annex SL
- Context of the organisation
- Risk management
- Leadership, consultation and worker participation
- Performance evaluation
- Process approach
- Documented information
- Other changes
- Migration from OHSAS 18001
(GBP exc. VAT)
|Start Date||Location||Online Booking|
|£495||29 January 2019||London||Book Now!|
|12 March 2019||Manchester||Book Now!|