Initial certification or a transfer of certification, please click here to request a quotation.
About ISO 45001 and OHSAS 18001
ISO 45001:2018 is the replacement to OHSAS 18001 and is the international ISO standard for Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (OHSMS). Not only has the standard superceded OHSAS 18001, it makes integration with other management systems simpler than ever before; because it shares the new common High Level Structure (HLS) defined by Annex SL, it is directly aligned with the 2015 versions of ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
What will ISO 45001 do for me?
ISO 45001 enables companies to focus on implementing health and safety systems which safeguard anyone coming into your work environment: clients, staff and contractors.
Migrating to ISO 45001
If you have certification to OHSAS 18001 you will need to migrate to ISO 45001 to maintain the validity of certification. There is the normal 3 year migration period so there is still time to plan your move over to ISO 45001.
Any further benefits of certification?
● Compliance with a legal or business requirement
● Competitive advantage in the marketplace
● Identifying problem areas and opportunities for improvement
● Independent verification of system suitability & process reliability.
● Enhancing business reputation & corporate image
● Showing people your care & commitment about a subject of concern
● Greater staff awareness of and responsibility for company obligations
● Better resource usage and reduced costs of failures.
● Demonstrating “Due Diligence” to be in more legally defensible position against possible lawsuits.