Initial certification or a transfer of certification, please click here to request a quotation.
What is ISO 22000?
The ISO 22000 family of International Standards addresses food safety management.
The consequences of unsafe food can be serious and ISO’s food safety management standards help organizations identify and control food safety hazards.
What will ISO 22000 do for me?
As many of today’s food products repeatedly cross national boundaries, International Standards are needed to ensure the safety of the global food supply chain.
Any further benefits of certification?
● Compliance with a legal or business requirement
● Competitive advantage in the marketplace
● Identifying problem areas and opportunities for improvement
● Independent verification of system suitability & process reliability.
● Enhancing business reputation & corporate image
● Showing people your care & commitment about a subject of concern
● Greater staff awareness of and responsibility for company obligations
● Better resource usage and reduced costs of failures.
● Demonstrating “Due Diligence” to be in more legally defensible position against possible lawsuits.