Initial certification or a transfer of certification, please click here to request a quotation.
What is ISO 14001?
It provides practical tools for companies and organizations looking to identify and control their environmental impact and constantly improve their environmental performance.
What are the key benefits of ISO 14001?
● Reduced cost of waste management
● Savings in consumption of energy and materials
● Lower distribution costs
● Improved corporate image among regulators, customers and the public
Further benefits of becoming certified
● Compliance with a legal or business requirement
● Competitive advantage in the marketplace
● Identifying problem areas and opportunities for improvement
● Independent verification of system suitability and process reliability
● Enhancing business reputation and corporate image
● Showing people your care and commitment about your environmental impact
● Greater staff awareness of and responsibility for company obligations
● Better resource usage and reduced costs of failures
● Demonstration of due-diligence to be in more legally position against potential lawsuits
GVL specialises in Certification, backed by an efficient IT system and a group of professionals and experts.
Our array of experts provide you with the process approach audits aimed at promoting continual improvement – enabling your organisation to remain competitive globally.
We eliminate red tape and bureaucracy and provide you with the most cost-effective audits, which explains why we still remain as a dominant player in the certification business.